Will your company be part of the problem or the solution?
No business is immune to the problems of workplace drug and alcohol abuse. The National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance reports that marijuana is the most commonly abused drug in the workplace, followed by opiates and cocaine. Testing your employees can help prevent workplace drug abuse, and in turn, dangerous working conditions.
The links below may assist in finding helpful statistics regarding substance abuse in the workplace.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA)
- Drug Testing Industry Association (DATIA)
- National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance
- Institute for a Drug Free Workplace
- NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- The Partnership for a Drug Free America
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Labor